As many of you will know, working with YWAM (Youth with a Mission) is a fully voluntary position. We are not paid a salary for the work we do and so we are only able to be here because of the generous support of our friends and family.
One of YWAM’s ‘Foundational Values’ is to…
16. Practice dependence on God
YWAM is called to practice a life of dependence upon God for financial provision. For individuals and YWAM corporately this comes primarily through His people. As God has been generous toward us, so we desire to be generous. YWAMers give themselves, their time and talents to God through the mission with no expectation of remuneration.
~ YWAM FOUNDATIONAL VALUES
Finances have been a real struggle for us recently, and we currently need to increase our regular monthly support significantly. At the moment even paying for petrol and rent each month has been a stretch.
With a new baby on the way we also need to move into a more suitable home – one that has room for an oven, a table to eat at and space for Alyssa and the new baby.
If you would like to support us financially there are a variety of ways you can give and we would be incredibly grateful of your partnering with us, whether that is monthly or as a one off gift.
- standing order directly to our bank account (please contact us for details. We have bank account options for the UK, US, and NZ)
- standing order through our home church, Gloucester Community Church (please contact them, or us, for details) If you are a UK tax payer you can get a gift aid form from Gloucester Community Church and we will be able to receive 25% extra from your donation.
- through PayPal
- through Justice Reach website
- through Gloucester Community Church
- or contact us for our bank account details for a direct bank transfer. (We have bank account options for the UK, US, and NZ)
Alternatively, you may want to give towards a few practical items we expect to need soon.
- Our visas due at the end of the year (£700/$1400)
- DTS Leadership Training – (£500/$1000)
Thank you so much for your generosity!